Monday, January 28, 2013

A Sheriff We Can Be Proud Of

To me, a good government official is one who knows his or her role.
One that knows that their sole purpose, and job is to serve the taxpayer, and be a good steward of the taxpayers dollar. I had a great moment the other day. It was a moment that I have not had in a very long time. I felt very proud of a government representative from my hometown the Milwaukee county area.

His name is Davide Clarke Jr., he is the 64th Sheriff of Milwaukee County.



For those of you who do not know, one of the big changes Scott Walker and Attorney General J. B. Van Hollen brought to my great state was the access to concealed carry. As expected, gang activity started to reduce in some of the more shady areas of the city. ( I do not have a link to prove this claim, it is coming straight from one of my friends who is a cop on the north side of Milwaukee.) Shortly after CC was passed a gang member tried to hold up a man and his daughter as they were walking back from the store. It did not end well for the gang member because he ended up getting shot by the CC pedestrian or would be victim.
Ever since then, gang activity has been on a decline.
I digress.



David Clarke came out with one of the best, most blunt and straight forward, no bullshit PSA’s I have heard. Have a listen.

Continue Reading @ DS&P Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment